This guide will show you how to reset a password for a sub cPanel account located on your Reseller web hosting plan.
- Step 1. Login to WHM and click on “List Accounts” option.
- Step 2. Locate your cPanel account and click on the small “+” account to expand the password box.
- Step 3. Next, simply type in the new password and click “Change“.
To reset a cPanel account password for an account located on your reseller plan, simply follow the steps below.
First, locate the “List Accounts” option from the left menu.
Once you’ve clicked “List Accounts” you will see a list of your cPanel accounts located on your reseller account shown in the center of your web page. You will then want to click on the small “+” symbol to expand the password box.
Next, simply type in the new password you’d like to assign to this username/cPanel account and then click “Change“. You can also change the default contact email on each cPanel account by using the box to the right titled “Change Contact Email“.
Now that you’ve changed the password for the cPanel account, the new password will need to be used when logging into cPanel as that username.
Note: In the event you change the password for the cPanel domain account that you use to log into WHM with, please be aware that the passwords are linked & it will change your WHM password as well. This only applies to the main domain cPanel/WHM username cPanel account.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.