Vmware // NetApp Cloud
Recently, we’ve implemented our new Vmware & NetApp based cloud shared & reseller web hosting. Going against the grain with cloud solutions, we’ve decided to implement Vmware & NetApp as our cloud infrastructure based on their proven track records in the true, “enterprise” world.
High Availability // High Fault Tolerance
Vmware isn’t just a plain old virtualization technology, it’s an industry leading technology. Vmware empowers many features that the alternatives do not, or try to but don’t work efficiently. As a true, solid, enterprise grade solution, Vmware has proven time & time again it’s reliability & innovation. NetApp is also an industry leader when it comes to high availability, mission critical storage solutions. Both technologies combined, provides us with a rock-solid cloud hosting platform known as the VeeroTech Cloud.
Tech Specs // Features
- 4 Physical locations (fail-over / DR)
- Redundant Connectivity
- Commercial Grade Cooling
- 24X7 Staffed Secure Facilities
- HA Power Infrastructure
- 200Gbps+ Capacity Backbone
– Hardware (nodes & storage)
- Vmware Hypervisors
- Genuine Intel Xeon series processed host nodes
- High Availability SAN’s (NetApp)
- Redundant Controllers, Heads, HBA, Processors
- iSCSI / Fiber Channel Connections
- Redundant Power Supplies
- RAID DP (NetApp Proprietary RAID)
- 7.2K & 15K SATA/SAS Shelves
– Software Specs
- Vmware vSphere
- Vmware ESX (not ESXi)
- NetApp Data On Tap
- Vmware vSphere Replication
- Vmware High Availability
- CDP Disaster Recovery
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.