Vmware // NetApp Cloud
Recently, we’ve implemented our new Vmware & NetApp based cloud shared & reseller web hosting. Going against the grain with cloud solutions, we’ve decided to implement Vmware & NetApp as our cloud infrastructure based on their proven track records in the true, “enterprise” world.
High Availability // High Fault Tolerance
Vmware isn’t just a plain old virtualization technology, it’s an industry leading technology. Vmware empowers many features that the alternatives do not, or try to but don’t work efficiently. As a true, solid, enterprise grade solution, Vmware has proven time & time again it’s reliability & innovation. NetApp is also an industry leader when it comes to high availability, mission critical storage solutions. Both technologies combined, provides us with a rock-solid cloud hosting platform known as the VeeroTech Cloud.
Tech Specs // Features
- 4 Physical locations (fail-over / DR)
- Redundant Connectivity
- Commercial Grade Cooling
- 24X7 Staffed Secure Facilities
- HA Power Infrastructure
- 200Gbps+ Capacity Backbone
– Hardware (nodes & storage)
- Vmware Hypervisors
- Genuine Intel Xeon series processed host nodes
- High Availability SAN’s (NetApp)
- Redundant Controllers, Heads, HBA, Processors
- iSCSI / Fiber Channel Connections
- Redundant Power Supplies
- RAID DP (NetApp Proprietary RAID)
- 7.2K & 15K SATA/SAS Shelves
– Software Specs
- Vmware vSphere
- Vmware ESX (not ESXi)
- NetApp Data On Tap
- Vmware vSphere Replication
- Vmware High Availability
- CDP Disaster Recovery
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Was this post helpful?
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.