If you are trying to upload files to your web hosting account either through the web based file manager or using FTP and the file will not upload, but displays no error, please be sure the file name does not have invalid characters. We recommend using only letters, numbers & dashes – files with special characters, spaces & commas may fail to upload.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.