Entry processes is how many PHP scripts are running at a single time. An entry process takes a fraction of a second to complete.
Many people confuse Entry Processes with the number of visitors they can have to their website. This is not the case. Our shared hosting plans have a 20 entry process limit & our BusinessPLUS semi-dedicated hosting plan has a 30 entry process limit.
If you notice in cPanel that your entry processes are always high, please get in touch with our support department as there’s likely a problem with your website/script.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.