When a domain transfer is initiated, in most cases and email will be sent to the email address listed for the registrant of the domain. This email will contain an approval link that needs to be clicked & the option selected to approve the domain transfer.
Generally, this domain transfer approval email is sent within 24 hours and contains instructions on how to approve the transfer of the domain. You will need to pay careful attention to the approval instructions as to not accidentally decline the transfer if you wish to approve it.
If you receive this status code it means that the domain was not approved for transfer. In most cases, this is done in error by accidentally not approving the transfer. If this is the case, you can simply request that we initiate another transfer.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.