In this guide, we will walk you through the steps required to show the email header of an email in Roundcube.
The email header contains information like the sender and recipient’s information, the subject, and the time and date the email was sent. Reply-To Field, email client, IP address, and Message-ID are examples of this. Since every email has an email header, it also plays a crucial role in tracking an email’s progress.
- Access your Roundcube directly from your Webmail URL https://www.example.com:2096 or from the Email from the cPanel.
- Locate the email for which you want to retrieve the header.
- Select More and Show source to view the email header.
How to view an Email header in Roundcube
Once you have logged in to your email account locate the mail for which you want to retrieve the header.
Select More and click on Show source.
You can view the header information for troubleshooting mail issues as needed.
Congratulations, you have learned to view Email header information in Roundcube
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.