In this guide, we will walk you through how to change the cPanel language.
cPanel is a control panel with a simplified web-based interface that is used to control and manage web hosting servers. In this article, we will show you how to change the cPanel interface language.
- Login to the cPanel
- From the home screen click on Change Language.
- Select the language you are comfortable with from the dropdown list and click Change.
Changing the cPanel language
Once you are logged in to your cPanel interface, click on the Change Language option from the Preferences section. Alternatively, you can search for ‘Change Language’ on the search bar of your cPanel interface.
On the next page select the preferred language from the dropdown list and click Change.
Congratulations! You have learned how to Change the cPanel Language.
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.