This article will help you with setting an email forwarder within cPanel.
- Login to cPanel and select “Forwarders” under Email section.
- In the next screen click on “Add Forwarder”.
- Fill the details in the given screen including address to forward and the destination.
- Click on “Add Forwarder” and the forwarder will be created.
Login to your cPanel account and click on the “Forwarders” under the EMAIL section.
After clicking, a new page will be opened. To create a new forwarding rule, lick on “Add Forwarder”
Now in the new page add the details including the email to be forwarded, destination address and click on “Add Forwarder” button at the last.
Now all the incoming emails will be forwarded to the destination address you provided.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Ready for NVMe Hosting? And you thought SSD was fast...Get started today for $1.00 Promo code: 1dollar
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.