We have recently added full support through cPanel on all shared hosting & reseller hosting accounts for Let’s Encrypt. With this addition, you can now install 100% free SSL Certificates on your domains through the Let’s Encrypt cPanel plugin.
All you have to do is locate the Let’s Encrypt icon found in your cPanel, choose your domain & click “Install”! It’s that simple. We’ve created an install guide located here within our web hosting knowledge base with instructions on how to install an SSL Certificate using the Let’s Encrypt option.
If you have an eCommerce store or other “business” related site where an SSL plays an integral part to your customer base, we still recommend a commercial domain validated SSL certificate such as Comodo or RapidSSL. Let’s Encrypt certificates do not come with any type of validation seals to display on your website, so this is something you should take into consideration when using any type of shopping cart.
Currently, Let’s Encrypt is still in beta, so it’s possible that you could run into a snag at some point when attempting to issue an SSL. If you do, just let our support department know & we’ll work to get any issues sorted out for you.
We’ve created an install guide located here within our web hosting knowledge base with instructions on how to install an SSL Certificate using the Let’s Encrypt option.If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.