To access the included webmail email clients included with your hosting account, you’ll need to append /webmail to the end of your domain (if using our DNS nameservers)
NOTE: You must have created an email account from with cPanel in order to log into an email account.
From the login screen, you’ll enter your email address in the format of email@example.com & your password. Then click “Log in”. Once logged in, you’ll be taken to the webmail client selection as shown below.
From here, you can choose any of the available webmail clients to access your email for sending & receiving email.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.