In order to view your cPanel disk space usage, there’s a great tool located inside of your cPanel account that can help you narrow down what’s using all of your disk space.
- Login to your cPanel and select “Disk Usage” under Files section.
- Click on the selected path to view its sub folders and contents.
While logged into your cPanel account, you’ll want to locate the “Disk Usage” icon found under the “Files” pane.
After clicking on the “Disk Usage” icon in cPanel, you’ll be taken to the overview page, as shown below:
You can click on the path displayed in the above image to open the file viewer to view the files/directories from within that path. If you need to drill down further, you can scroll down towards the bottom & expand each directory:
Please note: in the event your web hosting account has a large amount of data on it, it may take a while for the cPanel disk space usage application to retrieve the statistics. In the event of a very large hosting account, the cPanel disk space usage utility may not be able to load your statistics. In the even this happens, please contact our support department & we can provide you with your space usage details.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look. Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.