This tutorial explains how to increase the disk space of a specific user in WHM.
Step 1: Login to your WHM.
Step 2: Select Quota Modification under Account Functions.
Step 3: Select the domain/username and click Modify.
Step 4: Change the quota value for the account and click save.
Login to your WHM and select Quota Modification.
Now, you will be presented with a new page where usernames/domains are displayed. Please select the username/domain you wish to change and then click the Modify button. To modify multiple accounts at once, click Show all Accounts.
Specify the Quota limit and press the Save button. Your account will be modified with the new quota you assigned.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.