When making changes to your DNS entries, the changes made can take up to 48 hours to fully propagate throughout the internet. Typically, changes are shown within a few hours however, it can usually take longer.
The time for propagation can also be dependent on the TTL (time To Live) set on your DNS records. For example, if your TTL is set to a few minutes, you can expect the propagation to be much shorter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look. Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.