If your WordPress site displays are blank or “white” page, you can try the following steps below to resolve or track down the issue. These types of issues are almost always related to a plugin or theme.
If you’re able to log into your wp-admin:
Try disabling all of your plugins, then re-enabling one by one while testing the site. If the site stops displaying after a plugin has been enabled, then this plugin is the problem.
If disabling/re-enabling plugins does not resolve the issue, try changing the theme back to the default WordPress them.
If you’re unable to log into your wp-admin:
If you cannot log into your wp-admin dashboard, you can rename the folders in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory to force the plugins to be come disabled.
If you’re still unable to resolve the problem, please feel free to open a support ticket for our support staff to investigate.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.