To install cPanel on your self managed VPS, you can follow the instructions below.
Please note, only CentOS/RHEL based operating systems are supported.
Official cPanel Documentation: https://documentation.cpanel.net
We assume that you’re already logged into your VPS with root privileges for this install.
yum install -y wget
yum install -y nano
yum install -y perl
Once the install has completed, you should be able to log into your WHM using the root credentials by visiting the URL as follows: https://SERVERIPADDRESS:2087
In the event you log into WHM and it shows a license inactive notice, please run the following command below:
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Learn more about our Guiding Principles.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look. Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.