- Step 1: Obtain your IP address using a free online service.
- Step 2: In Support Center, use the Unblock IP Address tool to unblock your IP address.
- Step 3: You should be able to access your site now.
- Step 4: This may not work for VPS hosting plans. Contact support team in that case.
Sometimes your IP address may become blocked far various reasons. The first step is to obtain your current IP address from the location you are unable to view your website from.
The next step is to provide our support department with the IP address displayed at the link above. While viewing the page above, simply highlight, right click & copy the IP address to your clip-board. Then, you can paste the entry into the ticket for our support staff to check.
In addition to this method, we also have a tool located inside of our account management portal that can automatically check & unblock a blocked IP address:
After logging into your account, you will need go to the Support Center dashboard where you can locate the option to check/unblock your IP address.
Please note, this option applies only to shared and reseller hosting. If you have a managed VPS and are not able to connect to your server, you will need to work with our support staff in order to determine the cause.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look. Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.