To create a new a account in your cPanel Reseller hosting account follow the steps below.
To create a new cPanel based account on your reseller plan, you’ll need to follow the steps below. First, navigate to “Create a New Account” from the left menu in WHM.
You’ll want to fill in the requested information & ensure you provide a strong, secure password for each cPanel account you create. From the drop down next to “Choose a Package” you will then be able to select a package that you have previously created.
Note: If you package shows as “red” in the list, you will need to use the “Edit a Package” option found in the left menu. The package will show as red because you cannot leave unlimited disk space or bandwidth for the package specifications.
Once you have completed the information for the new account, you can simply click “create” at the bottom.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.