The first step you’ll need to do is locate the “Add a package” link from the left menu inside your WHM as shown below.
After you’ve clicked on “Add a Package“, you’ll see the options for the package as shown below.
You will want to ensure you specify realistic values for each option on the package specification list & then click “Add“.
Once you have created your whm package, you can now select the package to be used when you create a cPanel web hosting account.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.