GIT is currently installed on our shared & reseller hosting servers. In order to use GIT, you will need to use the full path as shown below:
You will need to have SSH enabled on your account first before you can utilize GIT – if you do not have SSH access, please open a support ticket & we can enable shell access. By default, for security reasons, shell access is not enabled.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. How can we make this better?
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Looking for better web hosting? Sign up today and take 50% off your first month with promo code: 1stmonth50
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.