In order to remove a saved payment card from your account, please follow the steps below.
Once logged into your account at https://manage.veerotech.net click on My Account & then Manage Credit Card as shown below.
After you’ve clicked Manage Credit Card, you’ll be taken to the next step which will display the tokenized information regarding your current card. Please note, this information is stored within our payment processor as a token – we do not store your credit card information locally for security reasons.
The next step is to simply click the red button titled Delete Saved Card Details as shown below. Once clicked, this will remove the tokenized payment method from our processor.
Once you have removed the card details, your card will be removed and you can replace/update the card information. When the card is removed, you will not be auto-billed and must pay the next invoice manually. Upon paying the invoice due, your card will be re-added and this step must be completed in order to avoid being auto-billed.
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.