If you wish to cancel a service, you can do so from under your hosting service details. You would find this by going to the main dashboard in our portal and then clicking “Services/Hosting” and then selecting the hosting/service plan in question. You will then see the option on the left sidebar to request a cancellation.
There are two options; immediate & end of billing term. Please be sure you have made backups of ALL data before requesting a cancellation as all data will be removed at the term specification for the cancellation.
Prior to submitting a cancellation request, please ensure you review our cancellation policy here: https://www.veerotech.net/policy/#cancellationsIf the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.