- Open a support ticket and inform us about your request for SSH access.
- SSH access will be enabled and you will be provided with a port to connect.
- SSH is not allowed over port 22.
SSH can be enabled on a per-cPanel account basis for both shared & reseller hosting plans. In order to have SSH access enabled on your account, you will need to open a support ticket with our technical support. We will then enable SSH access for your request & provide you with the port required to connect.
Please note: We do not allow SSH over port 22, our support department will provide you with a port to use for SSH access. In the event your SSH client attempts connections to port 22, our firewalls will block the IP since we do not open this port.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.