To create a “parked” domain in your cPanel hosting account, you’ll need to follow the steps below.
- Log into your cPanel account
- Locate and click on the “Parked Domains” icon in the “Domains” category.
- Enter the domain name you wish to park.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button.
This will only work if the parked domain’s DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain’s. The domain you’re adding to be parked also cannot exist on our servers, either as an already parked domain, another cPanel account domain OR an addon domain.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.