Shared & reseller hosting accounts are limited to 100 emails per hour, per domain. This limit is in place to protect our servers from SPAM, whether it’s another customer attempting to SPAM or mass-mail or a website that has a large amount of blog spam.
These limits can be adjusted on a per-account basis in the event we find there are not a large amount of bouncebacks. If you’re planning to send a large amount of emails, we always recommend using a 3rd party SMTP service to ensure your emails are not throttled.If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.