In this guide, we will walk you through how to access the Horde Webmail.
Horde is a free browser-based email application that allows you to read, send and organize your emails as well as manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks with your other email users. In this article, we will show you how to log in to your email account using the Horde webmail application.
- Login to the cPanel
- From the home screen, click Email Accounts under the Email section.
- Click Check email
- Select Horde from the webmail interface and click open.
How to access Horde Webmail
Once you are logged in to your cPanel interface, select the Email account from the Email section of your choice.
On the next page click on Check Email on the right-hand side of the email account which you want to access the Horde webmail.
From the Webmail page, change your Webmail client to Horde and click open. This will takes straight to the Horde Webmail interface.
You can also log in to Webmail using the URL: https://www.example.com:2096. Where you need to use your domain name or the server hostname instead of the example.com. This link will directly take you to the webmail login page.
Congratulations! You have learned how to access the Horde webmail from within cPanel.
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.